Personal data must be:
1. processed lawfully, fairly and transparently with regard to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency);
2. collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes shall not be considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), as incompatible with the original purposes (purpose limitation) ;
3. adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
4. accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy) ;
5. kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be kept for longer periods insofar as they are processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), provided that the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the Regulation to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject are implemented (limitation of storage) ;
6. processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality)
Processing is lawful only if, and to the extent that, at least one of the following conditions is met:
1. the data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
2. the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
3. the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
4. the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
5. the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
6. the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
2. the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Personal information we collect
Data collected automatically:
When you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
1. Location (IP address)
2. Hardware and software details
3. Links a user clicks while using the site
4. Content that the user views on your site
Data collected in a non-automatic way:
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
1. First and last name
3. Phone number
4. Automatic filling data
This data can be collected using the following methods: Contact form
How do we use personal data?
Personal data collected on our site will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or as indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we automatically collect is used for the following purposes: Statistics and user experience improvement
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
2. Commercial exchanges
With whom we share personal data
We may disclose to any member of our organization such user data as is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in this policy.
2. Third parties
We may share User Data with third parties for the following purposes:
– Website statistics (analytics, links, sessions, engagement)
– Commercial initiatives or information sharing, in direct relationship with our business
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
We will also share data in the following context :
1. if required by law
2. if required by legal proceedings
3. to prove or protect our legal rights
4. to potential purchasers of the company in the context of duly signed confidentiality agreement
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
User data will be kept for a period of: six months
How we protect your personal data
To ensure your security is protected, we use transport layer security protocol to transmit personal information into our system. All data stored in our system is secured and only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements. While we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there is always a risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be, at times, insecure and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The GDPR specifies that persons under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
1. access right
2. right of rectification
3. right to erasure
4. right to restrict processing
5. right to data portability
6. right of objection
You can find more information about these rights in Chapter 3 (art 12-23) of the GDPR.
How to change, delete or dispute the data collected
If you wish to have your information deleted or changed in any way, please contact our Privacy Officer here:
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data about the user’s browsing habits. We use the following types of cookies on our site:
1. Functional cookies
We use them to remember any selections you make on our site so that they are saved for future visits.
2. Analytical cookies
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data about the content you access and engage with while using our site.
3. Targeting cookies
These cookies collect data about how you use the site and your preferences. This allows us to make the information you see on our site more promotional and targeted to you. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is sent. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your web browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
4. Third-party cookies
We may use third-party cookies on our site for the following purposes: Monitor user preferences to tailor ads around their interests.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using the following :
Effective date: September 30, 2021